Howdy and welcome again to Equity, TechCrunch’s enterprise capital-focused podcast the place we unpack the numbers behind the headlines.
That is Fairness Monday, our weekly kickoff that tracks the newest personal market information, talks in regards to the coming week, digs into some latest funding rounds and mulls over a bigger theme or narrative from the personal markets. You’ll be able to observe the present on Twitter here and myself here.
This weekend was all about memecoins. And I’m sorry about that. However Fairness doesn’t run the world, sadly, it merely notes what’s going on:
- Dogecoin dropped throughout Elon Musk’s SNL look. Which was considerably ironic. Additionally there’s one other memecoin that’s skyrocketing.
- Palantir, DoorDash, Airbnb and Alibaba will report earnings this week, amongst others.
- Clubhouse is finally coming to Android. In america. By invite. So, if that’s you, congrats, welcome to the app.
- A major cyberattack and ransom scenario in america is a knowledge level, but once more, that we’re woefully unprepared for cyber threat.
- StuDocu raised $50 million which was cool, whereas Gojek raised another $300 million, which was the very reverse of unusual.
- This week’s Further Crunch Dwell goes to be actually good. I’ll see you there!
It’ll be a busy week! Already since we recorded this present there’s extra drama from Field, and extra. Strap in!